Pages

Tuesday 16 May 2017

My first lesson of life

She did nothing,but she definitely put a hole in me. She often fires me with the best gun,so that I will survive even after.
Thanks to her.
She cares me much.

Tears have filled in my eyes when I am typing this,but if you ask me a 'why?' I will simply say 'why a why?'
Also I realized that ,crying I the only tribute you can ever give a person.

I felt that none was good but every one is. This is the day,I again became selfish for myself. Can you believe? I am selfish to myself and jealous about myself being myself.

I have learned a lot from her. Each thoughts,each words,each things. Speaking over a joyous moment may flatter her well 😆

I am hopeful that she won't see this. I too don't want to le the know that,I care for her.

Miss you much,
Everytime.