Pages

Saturday 8 April 2017

After 3pm

Have you ever tried sitting in a farmland or near a pond or any water ways or below any trees at 3pm? Or from the time 3pm to 5pm?

I consider it to be the most beautiful time of the day,in my global region.
Nobody lies that time. Everyone will be taking a rest,or taking a nap or will be engulfed into the secure atmosphere of them.

I feel comfortable,simple and alone during these hours,which is simply peaceful and cool.

In my room,due to the hot summer I usually take a small sleep lunch. Due to the warmness I will close the windows and will put the curtains. I will also close the door. It will be little cool and dark inside the room. Only the partial interfered light enters the room.

Not to suffocate due o less ventilation,I never lock the windows but just closes them. Sometimes the windows may open and the sound of leaves and this 3 O'clock sunrays will fall upon my face. From The day start noticing this,I slept on floor leaving my comfortable cot and blankets.

When those rays wake me,the sight I see through the windows,sunlight coming through leaves and branches,wind hitting smoothly...

Don't know why,I have fallen in love with that feeling.